Every time she bites, she becomes a better biter (though it sounds like she may be at expert level already.) When I was married, I lived with a severe macaw that loved my husband, but absolutely hated me and would attack me if given the chance. I lived with this macaw for over 5 years until my now ex-husband and I divorced, so I have a bit of personal experience with this subject.

The most important thing, in my opinion, is that you may need to readjust your expectations of what a good bird-human relationship looks like, as Nancy suggested above. Birds don't need to be physically touched all of the time. Ambient attention is very important, as well as direct attention that doesn't involve touching.

Right now she attacks you, so it is not safe for you to continue to interact with her as you have been.

In my case, I stick trained my macaw so that I could safely move him around. Even though I'm a huge proponent of allowing captive birds to fly, his wings were clipped since he would use his flight ability to aerially attack me. My relationship with this bird was entirely different than what my husband had. We still sang songs, danced, etc., but I did not ever physically interact with him.

It may help to keep a journal of sorts, but try to figure out if there is any pattern to the attacks. Does she exhibit any behavior prior? Is it happening at a specific time of day? You will be best served by setting yourself up for success, which includes forming a relationship with boundaries that are acceptable to both of you. She is communicating her unhappiness by biting. It is now up to you to try to decipher what is making her bite and figuring out creative ways to still have a productive relationship.