Has anyone noticed a correlation between the foods your M2's eat and their feather color?

When we drove to meet our M2 we were surprised at how white she was, only her crest feathers were a brilliant salmon color and under her wings were yellow, her back, wing and tail feathers were snow white. We knew that Moluccans were known for varying degrees of peachy/rosy colors. Of course we didn't care what color she was. We noticed that within a month her white feathers had turned a peachy hue. I did note in that first month she particularly loves orange foods, sweet potato, oranges, carrots, butternut squash, papaya, cantaloupe. In particular to M2's I wonder whether the beta carotene in orange foods plays a role in their feather color.

I also noted that first month that she has a disdain for yellow beans, I had place one in her food bowl along with another piece of fruit. She drop the bean to the floor immediately, so I picked it up and placed it back in her bowl. She picked it up with her claw, showed it to me and threw it at me hitting me in the face. I'm still trying to work out how she executed throwing that long yellow bean clear through the bars of her cage like that. If that is not clear communication, I don't know what is.

Has anyone noticed a change in their too's feather color?