Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 68 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#93628 - 01/09/03 11:19 PM The Eagle Has Landed :-)))))  
Natalie Offline
Natalie  Offline

England
Molly M2 is finally home after 7 very long months.
Please take time to view some pictures of her in the Molly Gallery. Thankyou

www.2toos.com

#93629 - 01/10/03 12:31 AM Re: The Eagle Has Landed :-)))))  
Jerry Offline
Founder
Jerry  Offline
Founder
Lives Here

Ohio Valley
A beautifully designed website smile

Tell us again where Molly has been?

#93630 - 01/10/03 12:45 AM Re: The Eagle Has Landed :-)))))  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Is Molly the baby M2 who is home, now fully weaned?
I may be confusing you with someone else....
If not, is Molly weaned now? And that means Molly is seven months old now, right?

#93631 - 01/10/03 10:37 AM Re: The Eagle Has Landed :-)))))  
Natalie Offline
Natalie  Offline

England
Molly is not fully weaned, she has 60ml of formula at night. She does love to eat fruit and vegetables, infact is seems to be all she likes. Molly will eat a little Kaytee Chunky, but will not eat pellets or seeds, I have tried soaking them in apple/orange juice but so far will not eat any. She is only 7 months old so I suppose it will take a little time for her to try new foods. Although I did try her yesturday on Pulses and she seems to like that mixed in with all her vegetables. How long will it take for her to be fully weaned ? I do not mind at all giving her formula, do I give it to her for as long has she still wants to take it ? Could you tell me what other foods I could try her on ? Lucy U2 seems to love anything you put infront of her fruit/vegetables/pulses/walnuts ect. althought she is a little picky at times.
I am worried that Molly is not getting all the vitamins she needs, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou for your replys and for taking the time to view the site.
PS...Molly has been at the breeders since she was hatched, I brought her home on Saturday, after a very long and exhausting drive, but WELL WORTH IT

www.2toos.com

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny