Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 23 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70256 - 01/15/07 04:09 AM Making a stand...  
Meegsmom Offline
Meegsmom  Offline

Alberta Canada
I have sent an email to Petland head office and will be awaiting their reply - more excuses and sugar coated BS I'm sure - I will post the letter in followup to the titled "poor little too".

I have as of today ceased all purchasing from any Petland store and have many people following my lead - the fact that this store went "against" what they said they would do with Farra, has led me to believe that they truly are a greedy franchise with one thing on their mind..revenue..I made it very clear to HO that they will be losing many customers - I'm sure the next generation will take our place, but not without them learning what I have learned so far...I know some journalist students who are always needing some story material - have I got one to share..

I am still thinking my next step - a petition of sorts perhaps - a more in depth look at the practice of buying/selling here in Canada - or Alberta(may differ province to province)and talking with others who have had problems/issues with this chain. I'm not doing this just for myself..I'm doing it for the 100's of Farras out there who have no voice to make change - will I? I don't know..but I have to at least try...

Anna

#70257 - 01/16/07 07:13 AM Re: Making a stand...  
CJM77 Offline
Lives Here
CJM77  Offline
Lives Here

Portland, OR
Amen!

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny