Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 74 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#68861 - 07/06/06 03:11 AM we have new arrivals  
danad Offline
danad  Offline

KY
Brian and I took a trip yesterday to our friends rehab to pick up coons, opossums, and skunks to release and when we got there she asked if we would take Zeus and Zena (U2's) and Mika & Marco (TAGS), her rehab is running over and she said she knew we would take care of them and keep them. This is the same person who we got Roxie from. People are always turning in birds to her. Looks like we are going to be building that avairy sooner than we thought LOL!! All 4 of them are settled in nicely. Zeus actually rememberd Roxie. She said hi to him and he responded by saying HI ROXIE!!

#68862 - 07/06/06 05:47 AM Re: we have new arrivals  
LoriL Offline
LoriL  Offline

Powder Springs, GA
Dana - Too sweet!!! smile We fully support you and any help, assistance, monetary contributions....we will be more than happy to do. You are doing a GREAT thing!!! smile smile smile Let us know!

#68863 - 07/06/06 02:09 PM Re: we have new arrivals  
danad Offline
danad  Offline

KY
Thanks for the support but we have the money part covered, I wouldnt have taken them if I couldnt care for them. It also helps that we were given there cages, we live on a farm so lots of fresh veggies and fruits and fruit tree branches. I found a site also to buy the beads and bells for there toys really cheap and brian cuts all their wood blocks. So we are great. However I am sure I will be posting asking questions as I will not even pretend to know 1/10 of what I need to but I learned how to raise and care for all the species of animals we had come through the rehab with a success of about 97% so I will learn how to care for all these wonderful birds.

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny