Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 46 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#66823 - 08/16/05 12:18 AM 'Too in need of help in London, Canada (cross-post)  
historybird Offline
historybird  Offline

Indiana
I don't know the background to this post, or the poster. It was posted on a listserv (which I do not belong to). It was then crossposted to tailfeathers (a bird forum I'm active at). Since it concerns a cockatoo, I thought I'd cross post it to here.

I don't know the situation and am nowhere near Canada, but perhaps someone else would have insight regarding it or could shoot off a useful email, at least about a rescue org that might be in their area...

Here's the crosslisted post:
-----------------------------------------------

Does anyone live in or close to the West of Toronto (London) Canada??????

There is someone I know there that needs to have a 'too rehomed immediately.
If not there is a debate on putting it down. SOMEONE HELP THE "TOO PLEASE??
It is 14 yrs old and could live for many more years. From what I am told it is a pet and is tame and it's breaking the persons heart to think that someone of the household may have it put down. IT NEEDS A LOVING HOME AND SOMEONE THAT CAN SPEND TIME WITH IT.
IF ANYONE CAN HELP...EMAIL ME AT :
Swirlinghawk@adelphia.net

#66824 - 08/16/05 12:51 AM Re: 'Too in need of help in London, Canada (cross-post)  
Laura-Leigh Offline
Laura-Leigh  Offline

Brighton, Ontario
I emailed them,and having limited room here it would be tight... HOWEVER, I would rather take the bird in even temporary than see it put down.... Hopefully the email goes through. I also sent him the email and website for Second Flight.

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny