Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 41 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#64595 - 09/18/04 02:34 AM Rescue Update - Good News Good News  
tnkwilli Offline
tnkwilli  Offline

Canton, OH
Well we have had Casper for only 11 days and things seem to be going great! We took him to the vet yesterday for the checkup and so far all results have been good. Also found out that he is probably a she but still waiting on the DNA sexing for a confirmation. Since we have got her we put a pinata in her cage and just added some shredders and she seems to have stopped plucking. Her feathers have already started to grow back and she seems to have much fuller down. She is slowly letting my wife pet her and hold her. Also, our cockatiel, Dudley, doesn't seem to care one way or the other about his new sibling when they are in the room together. Hopefully things continue to go well and we live a long happy life together. We really appreciated all the great advice and information that this board has provided us with.

Thanks again,
Tom, Kaylene, Casper(Cassie???), and Dudley

#64596 - 10/13/04 02:00 AM Re: Rescue Update - Good News Good News  
jenglenn Offline
jenglenn  Offline

new jersey
I know this is an older thread, but I just wanted to say I have had GREAT results with Sydney (U2) stopping the plucking she was doing. KNOTS KNOTS KNOTS.
There is nothing she loves more, and when she is untying, she can't pluck.
Hope yours is doing well.

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny