Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 62 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62395 - 08/31/02 06:08 AM Adoption Sites  
SUNNY Offline
SUNNY  Offline

VALENCIA,CALIFORNIA
I don't know if anyone suggested this site; http://avianprotectors.homestead.com/rescue.html If you can't find one in your area;read other areas because some list as willing to adopt out of area.

#62396 - 08/31/02 07:41 PM Re: Adoption Sites  
New2toos Offline
New2toos  Offline

Crestline, Ca
Hi M2mom,

I have seen this site before. I wanted to let you know that Lola's story is the one that set my heart for a rescue bird. It made me sick to know of the cruelities commited against that gorgeous bird. I was actually in tears as I read her story. The fact that parents could encourage their children to be as cruel as they are..just makes me sick. I'm really glad she found a home. I would have taken her...poor baby.

I'm going to look through the site again. I possibly have a "baby" coming with the assistance Catherine has offered me (I can't say she's "sweet" again...she 'll get me) LMAO!!

Can you think of any of those rescue groups that do a rescue from a distance? I'll be looking, but if you happen to remember I'd love the help.

Thanks
Alcina

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny