Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 78 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53189 - 01/10/06 12:31 AM Moving?  
jeanine Offline
jeanine  Offline

Deland Fl.
This is going to sound silly but I have to ask.I have decided to move my babies and myself out of New York.We are just not meant to live in apartment buildings! Waaay to noisy!One wasn't too bad but 4 is insane! laugh I'm thinking somewhere between Knoxville,Tenn. and Asheville N.C.Probably closer to(but not in the city.Have had about enough with living in city) Asheville because I'll still need to find work.Can anyone tell me where or if there is a decent avian vet? Believe it or not, that is the deciding factor on where we end up.And also maybe some links for news papers or chamber of commerces,too.I know this is an odd request but I would hate to move anywhere and find there is no avian vet or he's horrible.I can't really just pick up and drive around for weeks on end until I find some place with 4 birds in the car. I'm kind of hoping for some help to narrow it down some on where to start.I've never moved alone to some where I didn't know anyone.A little scared.If I mess up it's one thing but I would never forgive myself if they suffered because of it.Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#53190 - 01/10/06 02:00 PM Re: Moving?  
Charlie Offline
Admin
Charlie  Offline

Admin
Chained to the Computer

Covington, LA USA
Your destination is still somewhat vague! :p I know we have members in those areas. In the unlikely event that you get no feedback, here is a list of all active members of AAV (Association of Avian Veterinarians) by state. That doesn't mean they're all good but it's a place to start.

Hope you have a great and safe trip! Let us know how it goes? smile

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny