Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 45 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#43807 - 05/20/04 06:51 PM a good thing  
Karen M2 Offline
Karen M2  Offline

Maryland
I went to Petsmart(Waldorf, MD)last night. All the small birds including a blue headed parrort were too busy to notice me because they were all eating their fresh cooked green beens. They was no large parrot on display but a cage for one. Usually, they have one of several out which they rotate in and out of the display. All animals seemed clean and in good health. One lizard had a deformed leg but it looked like a birth defect. The leg was very tiny and undeveloped. All birds had toys including the finches and dove. With all the animals was a instruction care and information sheet for viewing prior to purchase.

BTW my Femal M2, Dottie, is doing very well. Rarely, screams, plays alot, doesn't bite, and is very sociable. I am her second home. She rides on my shoulder but does so only when I can't hold her. We seem to have a good system. She is about 5 or 6. She is alone during the day with a dog and 5 cats. She seems to do very well with this...but I take her out as soon as I get home and first thing in the morning.

Karen

#43808 - 05/20/04 07:35 PM Re: a good thing  
littlecharlietoo Offline
Lives Here
littlecharlietoo  Offline
Lives Here

Huntsville, Alabama
Karen, good news. We also have a "good" PetSmart (I use the term only comparatively speaking) and they actually do care for their animals, provide vet care, etc. Please keep an eye out as these conditions do normally deteriorate over time - atleast that's my general experience. Wishing you nothing but continued good luck with your M2.

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny