Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 92 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#34698 - 03/28/02 02:52 AM Smaller&Larger cockatoo sizes  
Javid Offline
Javid  Offline

california
Hey, i wanted to know if any on you have a picture of A whole bunch of differant cockatoos together so i can compare the sizes or a cockatoo with someone holding it, i cant find any pics like that and i have seen the birds in pictures and the their lenghths but sometimes its hard to tell, before i went to that bird show i thought the smaller cockatoos where the size of umbrellas and umbrellas where bigger, but guess not, thanks if you have any web sites or any of your own you have taken
Javid
im not expecting very many if at all photos but just wanted to give it a try thanks

#34699 - 03/28/02 03:03 AM Re: Smaller&Larger cockatoo sizes  
Jerry Offline
Founder
Jerry  Offline
Founder
Lives Here

Ohio Valley
Maybe someone knows of a site but I dont. I would think photos like you're talking about would only be on breeders sites, as most photos of 'Toos are the birds themselves. However, you can see the photos on my site with the Moluccans. They are HUGE birds. The blue Eyed 'Toos are almost as big. The Umbrellas are 1/3 smaller. Most (but not all) of the other 'Toos are a little smaller still.

#34700 - 03/28/02 03:04 AM Re: Smaller&Larger cockatoo sizes  
Jeanne Harney Offline
Jeanne Harney  Offline

Toledo OH USA
re: pics of cockatoos

Once again, my advice is to check out others' websites, as many people have pics of themselves or family members holding their birds. I have a pic of my Umbie and my Greater being held by people on our website, with more to come if I ever get off line and hubby can upload the galleries...(he promised tonight or tomorrow)

Jeanne

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny