Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 84 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#26801 - 02/27/02 05:16 AM Online Resource?  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just wondering if anybody here orders their pellets online and if so, who do you order from? I don't have a cockatoo, but have a Patagonian Conure and a Congo African Grey and use Zupreem and Harrison's and need to find a cheaper source.

Thanks!!

Susie

#26802 - 02/27/02 11:32 AM Re: Online Resource?  
Jerry Offline
Founder
Jerry  Offline
Founder
Lives Here

Ohio Valley
Susie, what are you paying for the large bottle
of ZuPreems? It's about $10.50 here. I thought
that was pretty reasonable. Of course, buying in
bulk would be better if you can store it. Have you been to ZuPreems website? Maybe they can help
you find a place also. Heck, no one here carried ZuPreem until I asked them too. Now its pretty popular. Have a "Feed & Seed" near you? They'd probably order it in for you also.

#26803 - 03/01/02 07:11 PM Re: Online Resource?  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, at Petco the 2.5 pound bag is $12.99!!! That's highway robbery! I found a website that had it for $1.75 per pound, but the shipping ended up to be as much as the 5 pounds of pellets. They were in Pennsylvania though - and I'm in California.

I ended up ordering from www.azbirdsupply.com and got 3 pounds for $7.80. I ordered a few other items too as we're just getting our Congo African Grey really set up and I need to build up our toys/pellets etc so that I can rotate on a weekly basis and keep things interesting.

I thought $7.80 for three pounds was GREAT and the shipping from Arizona was much less than Pennsylvania!

Susie

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny