Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 41 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#261183 - 06/15/18 10:01 AM Hello from France!  
ChristineB Offline
ChristineB  Offline

Hello, I found this forum last night when searching for more information about Ducorps cockatoos.

My name is Chris and my husband is Dave and we are setting off from France, where we live, back to the UK next week to collect our new family member, Ruby, a 15 month old Ducorps cockatoo.

We also have two elderly Bichon Frise dogs one of whom loves birds, the other one ignores them, as he does anything that isn't food in his dish!

I look forward to learning lots from this site, as I have already..... I was reading posts until the middle of the night after I'd found you and registered !

#261185 - 06/15/18 11:30 AM Re: Hello from France! [Re: ChristineB]  
BE2Cassie Offline
BE2Cassie  Offline

Chained to the Computer

Wrentham, MA
Welcome Chris, Dave & Ruby to Mytoos. Once you get started reading here it's tough to put away. There is so much to learn. Once Ruby is home with you be sure to come on and use the search feature above. The site has been around now for over 15 years so no matter the question it's been asked and discussed here. If you have trouble finding any information at all please feel free to post. There are still a number of us that visit the site daily and will be happy to help.

Nancy & Cassie BE2
#261188 - 06/15/18 01:05 PM Re: Hello from France! [Re: ChristineB]  
ChristineB Offline
ChristineB  Offline

When we arrived in France I developed an autoimmune disease called Polymyalgia Rheumatica and there were no support groups here. SO I started my own in this sort of format. IT is a forum and very similar to this one, so it is great to feel comfortable with the format and the way it can be used. Having said that I shall make many mistakes I am sure before I get the hang of it. At the moment I am working my way through the different threads, starting with the ones that I think may be immediately useful, although I suspect that there will be many subjects that I haven't even thought of ! Still, baby steps at first I suppose, but I am already hooked on the forum! My husband knows where to find me though ;0)

#261192 - 06/16/18 01:16 AM Re: Hello from France! [Re: ChristineB]  
BE2Cassie Offline
BE2Cassie  Offline

Chained to the Computer

Wrentham, MA
LMAO you sound like me, my hubby and son always know where I can be found. It's great that you are familiar with the format, will make it so much easier to find topics.

Nancy & Cassie BE2

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny