Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 37 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#261086 - 03/28/18 12:43 AM New UToo Mom  
TSlack Offline
TSlack  Offline

Winter, WI
I am not new to large parrots, but I am new to UToos. We just rescued Jazzy from a woman who has lost a lung and has COPD. She could no longer care for Jazzy and we took her in about 2 months ago. We also have an African Grey named Fiona who has totally bonded with my husband! She loves getting treats and talking to me, but it is strictly hands off...which I have accepted. We have fun, but no touching! That only comes from Dad! We own a resort in Northern WI in a very small community and live above the restaurant/bar. Our kids are on their own and we only have fur and feather kids now. I researched UToos (books and internet) before we went to see her and I really wish I would have found your site during my searches. The information that I have found on this site has been 100 times more useful than the books and small articles I have been reading. Thank you for the great site and I am sure that I will be referring back to it frequently because Jazzy is not at all like the other parrots we have had! I also think our honeymoon time is over!

#261089 - 03/28/18 11:34 AM Re: New UToo Mom [Re: TSlack]  
BE2Cassie Offline
BE2Cassie  Offline

Chained to the Computer

Wrentham, MA
Welcome to Mytoos

Nancy & Cassie BE2

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny