Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 36 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#260945 - 01/24/18 05:40 AM Hello from Minneapolis!  
Nickraph Offline
Nickraph  Offline

Minneapolis
Hello everyone,

My name is Nick and have been lurking on these forums and others for years while trying to determine if adopting a Cockatoo would work for my life. I finally decided to register for this site due to the frankness of the comments. Most other sites seem have a culture of coddleing new comers to the site and cockatoos. Well I have finally come across a bird that seems to match with me. I’ve worked with birds on and off for years and have kept two over the years as well. I’ve got a fair amount of experience working with and around Cockatoos, so I have a decent idea of what I’m up against. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and I’d love to hear from some local cockatoo owners near me. I’ll be making a new thread in regards to the Cockatoo I am adopting in the correct thread. Please feel free to chime in on that post with any advice you may have for me. Thanks everyone!

#260947 - 01/24/18 01:00 PM Re: Hello from Minneapolis! [Re: Nickraph]  
BE2Cassie Offline
BE2Cassie  Offline

Chained to the Computer

Wrentham, MA
Nick welcome to Mytoos. Happy to see that you took the time to see if a cockatoo would be a good fit. Cockatoos are not for the faint of hearted someone said once here, it's so true.

Nancy & Cassie BE2

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny