Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 44 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#260485 - 04/12/17 11:18 AM hello everyone!  
hellococky Offline
hellococky  Offline

Victoria, Australia
I just thought I'd say a quick hi to my friends here, I haven't been on for a while, so just thought I'd let those who know me & Sam know that we are well, my beautiful boy is happy & healthy, still keeping me on my toes & I can't remember the last time I got bit, not if you don't count today when I was vacuuming & got a bit close to his stand/gym & he nipped me right on the butt! Luckily it was just a playful nip, just to remind me not to put my butt at beak level!! Cheeky little s***t! Oh how I love that bird! He has just discovered figs, a friend gave me a big bag of them & I thought I'd give him a taste, well... he thought they were the best thing ever! Even better than mango! It's sad that fig season is so short. It will be winter here soon, days are getting shorter & warm woollen clothing is slowly being brought out of hiding, I made my first batch of stew to freeze for warm work lunches & 'can't be bothered' after work meals on cold days ahead. I rather like winter, its good to rug up & snuggle under warm blankets with my dogs... although frosty cold mornings at 5 am aren't really my idea of fun... oh well, lucky it's only for 3 months of the year... in no time at all we will all be complaining about the heat again... it comes around quicker every year!
Hope everyone & their feathered family are keeping well & hope you all have a happy & safe Easter.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem
Cheers,
Tracy-Ann & Sam
#260486 - 04/12/17 12:09 PM Re: hello everyone! [Re: hellococky]  
BE2Cassie Offline
BE2Cassie  Offline

Chained to the Computer

Wrentham, MA
Hi Tracy-Ann and Sam, welcome back. There are still a few of us around here daily and a number of newbies.

Nancy & Cassie BE2
#260489 - 04/14/17 03:23 AM Re: hello everyone! [Re: hellococky]  
EchosMom Offline
EchosMom  Offline

Chained to the Computer

Florida, USA
Thanks for checking in and giving us an update!

Birds are angels who lift us up when our own wings forget how to fly.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!" ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

Noelle, A Rehabilitation in Progress
#260494 - 04/17/17 11:33 PM Re: hello everyone! [Re: hellococky]  
Charlie Offline
Admin
Charlie  Offline

Admin
Chained to the Computer

Covington, LA USA
Thanks for checking in from "down under". So good to hear the good update and know that you are doing well! :-)

#260498 - 04/19/17 05:13 AM Re: hello everyone! [Re: hellococky]  
bellesmom Offline
Lives Here
bellesmom  Offline
Lives Here

Nice to hear from you and glad to hear all is well.

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny