Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 5 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#260296 - 01/24/17 12:31 PM agressive goffin  
Seaba Offline
Seaba  Offline

I'm having issues with Littlegirl my Goffin. She has a biting habit. I've had her for four years and at times she is so sweet. But the next thing I know she has got ahold of my hand or a finger. I've tried giving her space if she dosen't seem to want handled. I talk to her and sing with music. She likes these things. I knew she bit when she was given to me. You can tell her no bite and she usually lets go. I've been doing as for a femal is there different ways with a male. I'm asking this because if everything i've read about how to tell male from female is right then I acutally have a male? I know that the people that I from would sell her on poayment plan and take her back if the people missed a payment and this happened several times so I think she could have a big trust issue. But she isn't going anywhere.

#260302 - 01/25/17 03:32 AM Re: agressive goffin [Re: Seaba]  
BE2Cassie Offline
BE2Cassie  Offline

Chained to the Computer

Wrentham, MA
Nope what every you read about sexing a male from a female is misleading. The only way to determine the sex of a goffins is through DNA testing. Interactions should be the same with either. What does your vet think? The vet can do the test for as little as $50 even cheaper in some states.

Nancy & Cassie BE2

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny