There are 10 years worth of archives on Mytoos. Every possible question you can think of has been discussed at some point in time.
While we are all here to help one another, reading the archives is something that everyone interested in learning as much about the cockatoos as they possibly can should do.
Outlined below are some tips to help you use and navigate the search functions to your best advantage:
- Selected the "Advanced" feature (the grey button that says '"advanced"}
- If using more than one keyword, put them in quotations- example "how much sleep"
- Date Range - change it to "newer than 10 years
- Read the list of posts that are presented. Not all will contain the information you are specifically looking for, however, by reading them, you will come across things that you may not know and need to learn in the process
- If your key words do not pull up any hits, modify your key words and try again. Example: if you searched toxins, try "toxic foods"
Once you have exhausted the search function and still do not find what you looking for, please do not hesitiate to ask for further assistance. The staff and members here will be happy to answer your questions directly, or will assist you in finding the information you are looking for.
The search engine is a great tool for all of us. I use it daily.