I called around but everyone gave us the run around so we chose to just stick it out with our current vet.
The blood work came back but we are waiting on the urin test.
Ziggy has hypertension and hyperthyroidism. We will be starting him on medication Mon. but for now he is getting some pain meds.
The vet said once we get the thyroid under control then we can will be able to see if his kidneys are good. Cuz thyroidism apparently can mask kidney disease or something like that. After we get his thyroid under control then we can discuss teeth cleaning/extraction.
If we can't get all of this under control and he is in pain and we can't fix it, then it will be time to put him to sleep.
I don't want to cause him pain just so I can keep him here on earth but at the same time I don't want to end his life early.
I hate spending the ridiculous amounts of money on vet bills but I will do it as long as it is the right choice and not some money making skeem.
None of this is easy when dealing with medical desicions for animals or humans.
I am very leary of Doctors/vets and insurance companies cuz these days not all of them have have our best interest in mind. only $$$$$. Which is such a shame.
Thank you for all of the responses I appreciate it.