Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 33 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#257124 - 10/30/14 08:51 PM Anyone having problems with Zupreem lately?  
Gabbie Offline
Gabbie  Offline

Has anyone had any problems with your birds eating Zupreem here recently?
I bought a large bag at a local bird fair in Sept. (I buy the larger bags there once or twice a year.) None of my 8 birds, who are different species, have been acting as if they want to eat it. It seems they're just eating, because they're hungry. I give them other items to eat, ie. fruits and vegetables, occasional millet, home cooked foods, and they act as it they're starving with that.
I have since quit feeding them food from the bag and went to the pet store and got them more of the same brand, and they don't mind it at all. I have problems with them not eating certain colors all the time. Usually it is the food that is the lightest color in the bunch, and none ever, have ever, eat the orange ones. But I've never had all of them at the same time, refuse it all. It's such a huge waste of money too.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

#257125 - 10/30/14 10:02 PM Re: Anyone having problems with Zupreem lately? [Re: Gabbie]  
BE2Cassie Offline
BE2Cassie  Offline

Chained to the Computer

Wrentham, MA
Contact Zupreen directly and let them know. Bird Fairs are not the best place to buy anything.

Nancy & Cassie BE2
#257126 - 10/31/14 02:05 AM Re: Anyone having problems with Zupreem lately? [Re: BE2Cassie]  
Janny Offline
Janny  Offline

Chained to the Computer

Canada
Over a year ago I had issues they smelled horrible and I didn't trust feeding them. Zupreem refunded me for the bags through the supplier I bought them from. Contact them because shortly after I returned mine for the refund there was a huge recall.

Jan

Sometimes damaged goods are the best gifts the world has to offer
#257127 - 10/31/14 02:37 PM Re: Anyone having problems with Zupreem lately? [Re: Gabbie]  
Elliott Offline
Lives Here
Elliott  Offline
Lives Here

Tennessee
I just got three bags and everything seems fine. I did noticed the colors are better looking. Zupreem must have done some quality checking and changed some things.

I have faith in them. Contact them directly and they may just replace the bag for you.

I stopped buying from the shows that come thru here. The people seem to be not keeping their product fresh. I realized that they store their food in trailers year-round. That means the temperatures go up and down and the humidity levels go with it. All of that affects the quality of all the food.

#257150 - 11/04/14 10:37 PM Re: Anyone having problems with Zupreem lately? [Re: Gabbie]  
Jackielu Offline
Jackielu  Offline

Tulsa, Oklahoma
I bought two bags two weeks ago and they were infested with roaches.

Moderated by  BE2Cassie, Beeps, EchosMom, Janny