These are pictures of our beloved tiel Cookie who died earlier this year due to teflon poisoning. We also lost our 3 other tiels at the same time. They were all 7 years old and we got them when they were 12 weeks old. They were completely spoilt and we miss them terribly. We now have an LSC2 and a teil and no longer have teflon in the house.
It hurts so much to lose them! We just lost our little green-cheek conure 3 weeks ago. We'd only had her a bit over 2 years, but there's sure a big hole in our lives. Who said conures were noisy? This house is just WAY too quiet!
#97434 - 09/13/0503:20 AMRe: In loving memory of cookie and friends