Mytoos

Reminder - please watch the links you post

Posted By: EchosMom

Reminder - please watch the links you post - 05/13/11 01:51 AM

Just a friendly reminder to please verify before posting any links, that the sites are not breeder OR breeder friendly sites. Breeder friendly includes any site that promotes the breeding/selling of birds, or links to other sites that do.

Any links of this nature will be deleted by the staff and if the post has no relevance without the link, the entire post will be deleted.

Posted By: Janny

Re: Reminder - please watch the links you post - 08/22/11 03:58 PM

Bumping again as a reminder...also please do not reference breeder names and endorse them on the site no matter who they are...the name of the aviary,facility or persons will be edited from your post or your post will be deleted all together.As we make it quite clear where Mytoos stands on such issues.
Posted By: EchosMom

Re: Reminder - please watch the links you post - 08/23/11 07:43 AM

*Like*

Re: Reminder - please watch the links you post - 09/01/11 07:05 PM

Guess we need to bump this again!!!!
Posted By: lora

Re: Reminder - please watch the links you post - 03/24/13 05:19 PM

my 3 year old too laid a egg 1 week ago i dont know wither to leave the egg with her its un fertile but shes taking good care of it would it harm her emotionly if i took the egg out

Re: Reminder - please watch the links you post - 03/24/13 10:18 PM

I made a new topic for you along with some helpful links to read..

http://www.mytoos.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=251227#Post251227
Posted By: JackieBoy

Re: Reminder - please watch the links you post - 12/05/13 04:06 PM

What is the rule for posting a link to a scientific article dealing with parrot diets in captivity on a non pet science site but the author has a link to his/her personal webpage and on this page is a link to a name brand food the author recommends for parrots and then on this food site is a link to a parrot chat board which is not of the agenda here? Sorry but I have to ask. How many links away is far enough away?
Posted By: Charlie

Re: Reminder - please watch the links you post - 12/05/13 06:34 PM

If it's far enough away, you can gamble. If it is questioned, it will be removed. I think Janet's original post is explicit enough.
© 2018 Real Cockatoo Facts!