Mytoos

Hi

Posted By: Ash Skye's Mom

Hi - 05/02/10 07:12 AM

I have currently have 2 parakeets Jacques and Skye. They were adopted from animal shelter where I work 2 1/2 years ago.

Considering and researching adding a larger bird in a year or two. In researching Cockatoo's, I found this site. Seems to be the most honest and informative one available. Rescues/Animal Shelters are the only way to go for any pet. Hope to learn as much as possible in the next few years.
Posted By: Janny

Re: Hi - 05/02/10 09:13 AM

Hi Ashley and welcome to mytoos. I am so happy to hear you are educating before bringing in a new member to your flock. It is very refreshing... grin

Again welcome to the board.If you have any questions please ask and share when you'd like as well.There is allot of great information on the site.The ABA threads and articles are very helpful to deal with any behaviors that may surface.
Posted By: BE2Cassie

Re: Hi - 05/02/10 12:35 PM

Welcome Ashley. Love the little ones, they're such sweeties.
Nancy
Posted By: FeatheredAngels

Re: Hi - 05/02/10 04:20 PM

Welcome Ashley, Jacques and Skye. So glad to hear you are educating yourself prior to adopting.
Posted By: Rukesmom

Re: Hi - 05/02/10 09:15 PM

Welcome to MyToos! So glad you found us and already have rescue two little feathered sweethearts! Cant wait to hear more about them and perhaps see pictures.
Tania
Posted By: Bird Mom

Re: Hi - 05/05/10 02:39 AM

Lots of great information here...welcome to Mytoos!
© 2018 Real Cockatoo Facts!