Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 94 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Buying, Adopting, Rescuing - Questions & Comments
6 hours ago
Hello, we are about to adopt Archie, a 47 yo SC2 who has been bounced around during his life and lived for years at a time with different family members. He is a plucker, but only recently started that behavior. We will be strangers to him. He comes home this Saturday. Any sugg...
more...
5 Views · 0 Comments
New Members Introduction
17 hours ago
You can ask questions in the Cockatoo forums. Look over the categories to choose what best fits your question....
more...
37 Views · 3 Comments
New Members Introduction
18 hours ago
Welcome to Mytoos....
more...
41 Views · 4 Comments
General Cockatoo Discussion
18 hours ago
We've been using medium size cat carrier with metal bars on front and carrying handle for the last 12 years. I fastened a one inch dowel rod through the sides in the lower half. Put a piece of indoor/outdoor carpet on the bottom. Our M2 can sit on the perch or stand on the ...
more...
47 Views · 4 Comments
General Cockatoo Discussion
Yesterday at 05:35 AM
It hadn't occurred to me that it could be an opportunity to work on pre-adoption behavioral training. Makes so much sense!...
more...
331 Views · 5 Comments
Parrot Rescues & Rescue News
Yesterday at 05:16 AM
Thank you for the clarification. It's encouraging that attitudes have evolved....
more...
1,081 Views · 5 Comments
Parrot Rescues & Rescue News
Yesterday at 05:09 AM
Thank you! I was hoping that was the case. I will visit for sure....
more...
2,053 Views · 7 Comments