Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 19 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
The Rainbow Bridge
07/21/18 07:38 PM
I am so sorry to hear about this. You have to be relieved to know there was nothing you could have done or neglected to do. I have always seemed to blame myself for one of our bird or reptile passing since I have a medical background, but like you I find out later that there wa...
more...
50 Views · 5 Comments
The Rainbow Bridge
07/18/18 12:26 PM
I'm glad that you got closure on her passing. I think it helps to know that you gave her a wonderful final life and missed nothing....
more...
50 Views · 5 Comments
The Rainbow Bridge
07/18/18 08:06 AM
Oh Mark! I am so very sorry to learn of this. Having watched Bo & Tattoo both come out of their shells I agree that you made Turtle very happy and comfortable. Those were truly wonderful years for Turtle. She left this world with a song in her heart and love in her home. ...
more...
50 Views · 5 Comments
The Rainbow Bridge
07/18/18 03:21 AM
Thank you Nancy Our vet called late this afternoon and spoke with my wife. She had the results of the necropsy. She advised she had found the heart enlarged, lungs filled with fibroids, fibroids pressing on outside of lungs, and mottled spots on the liver which are often cance...
more...
50 Views · 5 Comments
The Rainbow Bridge
07/17/18 12:41 PM
Mark I'm so very sorry. I was going to say that Turtle was so fortunate landing in your loving family but somehow after reading I'm thinking your family were also the lucky ones. My sympathies to all of you....
more...
50 Views · 5 Comments
The Rainbow Bridge
07/17/18 02:58 AM
On Sunday we lost our beloved Red-lored Amazon named Turtle. We adopted Turtle 4-5 years ago to replace our Blue headed Pionus that had passed away a few months earlier. While we didn’t care for the name we didn’t try to change it. Our daughter had adopted a Cockatiel from...
more...
50 Views · 5 Comments