Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 11 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Behavior & Behavior Problems
Yesterday at 12:01 AM
Nancy has given you great advice and it’s going to take some keen observation on your part to see the complete picture. All behavior has function, so if a behavior is being repeated, it is being reinforced. Just as important as recognizing the situation/set of circumstances...
more...
18 Views · 3 Comments
05/24/18 04:36 PM
Thanks for the input! Her cage is in our bedroom, she sleeps in her cage at night with a blanket over it - it’s just us two in the house so she goes to bed when we do, no issues with her going to bed unless she hears us interacting, then she screams until we invite her over. ...
more...
18 Views · 3 Comments
05/24/18 11:49 AM
Welcome to Mytoos. Sounds like you have a bit of jealousy going on. My husband and I can not sit on the couch together when my girl is out. If we do it can only be a couple of minutes and we watch Cassie very closely. She will go back and forth between us for hours without issue ...
more...
18 Views · 3 Comments
05/24/18 01:24 AM
Hello All! I am new to the community seeking your help desperately. My girlfriend and I have a Goffin cockatoo (originally hers) and she is 19 yrs old. She is extremely social with everyone, hopping from shoulder to shoulder at parties. I have been in her life for over 4 year...
more...
18 Views · 3 Comments