Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 41 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Cockatoo Discussion
09/17/18 01:20 PM
Keep in mind that a too very rarely sits still for any great length of time. They are on the go and into everything. You may want to have a place for her to perch in each room. I have a smaller cage on a stand with wheels. I can move it around the house for her. She eats her dinn...
more...
53 Views · 7 Comments
09/17/18 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by BE2CassieBe sure to have a food and water station available for her outside of the cage if you are going to close off the cage to her. The play stand has holders for good and water, if she needs something she can go back to stand then continue her playful de...
more...
53 Views · 7 Comments
New Members Introduction
09/17/18 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by BE2CassieVolunteering at the rescue will give you experience with the different types of birds. I definitely want to volunteer!...
more...
40 Views · 4 Comments
New Members Introduction
09/17/18 12:49 AM
Volunteering at the rescue will give you experience with the different types of birds....
more...
40 Views · 4 Comments
09/17/18 12:48 AM
Be sure to have a food and water station available for her outside of the cage if you are going to close off the cage to her....
more...
53 Views · 7 Comments
New Members Introduction
09/16/18 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by BE2CassieAre you able to volunteer at a rescue? If there is one nearby you it's a wonderful way to not only see what toos are all about but also to maybe have a bird choose you. I know of a few people that have made the best homes for birds that also have aut...
more...
40 Views · 4 Comments
09/16/18 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by BE2CassieOne really valuable item for inside the cage I have found are forage feeders. Cassie now gets almost all of her pellets in puzzle feeders, so she has to work for her food. She has three different forage puzzles in her cage so she really has to want t...
more...
53 Views · 7 Comments
09/16/18 03:21 PM
Normal items as toys seem great. I don't think I want the top out all day,I would worry about her get into something or destroying something that could hurt her....
more...
53 Views · 7 Comments